Brit Tzedek v'Shalom
Jewish Alliance for Justice and Peace
What everyone’s saying about the new Israeli government
March 31, 2009
By Eric Fingerhut
- Brit Tzedek v'Shalom hopes that "Israel’s leaders will now focus on making the pursuit of peace an immediate priority."
- National Jewish Democratic Council says " it is clear that the Obama Administration is committed to working with the Israeli government toward peace with the Palestinians and throughout the region."
- The Anti-Defamation League stands "in solidarity with Prime Minister Netanyahu and his government and wish them great success as they work to promote peace with security and continue to build a strong, stable and democratic State of Israel.
- Americans for Peace Now "can only hope that Netanyahu will realize that extremist dogmatism must be abandoned at the threshold to the Prime Minister's Office, to be replaced with pragmatism."
- The Conference of Presidents says "We are confident that the US-Israel relationship will remain strong and grow in the face of the serious issues that these two great democracies face in common."